Make your own free website on

Please note: US Citizens do not need a visa to travel to Poland for pleasure for a stay of up to 90 days.

Persons residing within our Consular District must send their visa applications to:
Consulate General of the Republic of Poland
233 Madison Avenue
New York, New York 10016

We can now e-mail to you both the visa information sheet and visa application forms. For fast response, please use our e-mail address.

Click Here for Full Information

Consulate of the Republic of Poland in Boston               Our Consular District            Certification of Documents for Use in Poland
Informacje Paszportowe                 Polish Missions in the United States                   Interesting Links                   Contact Us